Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wednesday fun

Am I missing something here? Did Rani Gupta and Michelle Klampe both completely drop the ball on this Antwone Fisher performance? Both focuses on Mr. Fisher speaking --- but I watched his movie, I know his story. Wouldn’t the right way to cover the event be to talk to students and teachers and find out how that ties into what Fisher is saying. At least Gupta’s was written in a more interesting manner.

PE's Version The Cal's

Clever way to write a lede for a story about a texting law by Doug Quan. It was an issue I was rolling my eyes about. Another one of the Press Enterprise trend stories but Quan wrote it in a fantastic manner and I couldn’t stop reading. OMFG

Does this Aaron Burgin guy have an editor? He continues to put out stories that are devoid of the actual public’s voice. This time it’s another important story about homebuilding. Seriously? Mr. Burgin is this why you got into journalism?

Here is one funny story from Rialto. Too bad the PE had to run something from the AP.

No comments: